Protection of Personal Data
HYCON A/S is protecting your personal data in compliance with the rules provided by the EU in The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
HYCON A/S processes your personal data in connection with sale of HYCON’s products or purchase of products/services to HYCON A/S. Information of personal data is a precondition for HYCON A/S to enter into a customer or supplier contract.
When you are entering into a business relationship with HYCON A/S, it is necessary to collect a variety of information about you and / or your company:
· Full legal name of the company, company registration number and VAT number (VAT number only for EU countries)
· The company’s billing and shipping address
· The main telephone number of the company
· The main email address of the company
· As for suppliers also the account details
· The company’s email address for receiving invoices
· Email address and telephone number of personal contact
HYCON A/S needs your personal data for administrating the buyer-seller relationship in business, handle warranty liabilities, maintenance and other customer/supplier issues. HYCON A/S neither sells, transmits nor passes your personal data to third party, unless it is indispensable.
In accordance with the Accounting Act, collected data are stored for at least five years together with information about which items you have purchased from/supplied to us.
HYCON A/S do not collect more personal data than necessary in relation to achieve mentioned objectives.
You have the right to request access to the personal data we have collected, and you have the right to have your personal data erased. In this case, you may send an email to email@example.com.
Should you have questions to above, please contact to us by phone: +45 96 47 52 00 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org