HYCON Hydraulic Submersible Pumps
The HYCON submersible pumps are used when pumping clean or contaminated water or slurry on building sites, in flooded excavations, in cellars and in wells etc.
Hydraulic submersible pumps are designed for the high demands in the construction industry. The clever impeller design of the pump ensures that the pump is unaffected of particles size up to 74 mm.
The impeller at top sets the water in a circular movement and by centrifugal force a centre of air shaped like a cone will occur.
This way there is very little contact between the water and the impeller, and wear is greatly reduced compared to other types of pumps.
The pumps have a very big capacity – up to 120 m³/h. Can be connected to HYCON power packs or excavators, trucks, tractors, etc.
- No electric cables.
- Very high performance in compact size and weight.
- Few wearing parts - less service.
- Direct drive hydraulic motor for long pump life.
- No instructions are needed.
- Connect to HYCON HPP, excavators, loaders etc.
- Max. head 30 m(2") - 20 m (3") - 22 m (4").
- Pumps solids ø38-74 mm depending on pump size.
HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD:
The HYCON HFD Oil Flow Divider replace the need for power packs and is perfect to drive all HYCON tools on worksites where there already is an hydraulic machine like a backhoe, skidsteer or mini excavator in place.
Simply connect the preset HFD to the Hydraulic Power Take Out (PTO) and you are assured correct flow, pressure and rotation on saws, pumps and other tools needed on the jobsite.
The HYCON oil flow divider has 3 built-in functions:
- Output oil flow control by the build in flow regulation valve.
- Maximum tool working pressure ensured by a pressure relief valve.
- Ensures the correct oil flow direction by a check valve.
Download product sheet in the DOWNLOAD section below.
HYCON Submersible Pumps Brochure