HYCON Handheld Hydraulic Cut-off Saws
The HYCON Cut-off saw is a very sturdy tool intended for cutting even under the most extreme conditions. It is completely unaffected by water and dust, and all parts run in oil. The hydraulic cut-off saw from HYCON is available in four variants 14”, 16”,18” and 20".
The HYCON PREMIUM-saws are built for hard use day after day - without breakdowns.
The fact, that the saw is always working and does not require service means higher profits than with e.g. a petrol saw.
The tool automatically cuts off if the disc jams which means no injury to the operator.
All types can be used for horizontal and vertical cutting. They cut all types of concrete, steel, bricks, asphalt, etc.
- Low weight for operator comfort
- Built-in water line.
- Hydraulic driven mean no 2 stoke engine fume close to operator.
- Uses standard diamond blades - keeping costs down.
- Designed for both vertical and horizontal use.
- Perfect for all work conditions - dusty, wet and even under water.
- With the lightweight cart you can make straight cuts with ease.
- All parts run in oil - insuring parts long lifetime.
- High quality gearmotor with direct drive, ensures the lowest maintenance requirements - especially compared to belt driven 2 stroke engine saws.
HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD:
The HYCON HFD Oil Flow Divider replace the need for power packs and is perfect to drive all HYCON tools on worksites where there already is an hydraulic machine like a backhoe, skidsteer or mini excavator in place.
Simply connect the preset HFD to the Hydraulic Power Take Out (PTO) and you are assured correct flow, pressure and rotation on saws, pumps and other tools needed on the jobsite.
The HYCON oil flow divider has 3 built-in functions:
- Output oil flow control by the build in flow regulation valve.
- Maximum tool working pressure ensured by a pressure relief valve.
- Ensures the correct oil flow direction by a check valve.
Download product sheet in the DOWNLOAD section below.
HYCON Cut-off Saw brochure