HYCON Handheld Hydraulic Cut-off Saws
The HYCON Cut off saw is a very sturdy tool intended for cutting even under the most extreme conditions. It is completely unaffected by water and dust, and all parts run in oil. The hydraulic saw from HYCON is available in four variants 14”, 16”,18” and 20".
The HYCON PREMIUM saws are built for hard use day after day - without breakdowns.
The fact, that the saw is always working and does not require service means higher profits and less downtime than with e.g. a petrol saw.
The tool automatically stops if the disc jams which means no injury to the operator. We call this system ASCO, which is a feature that is included in all our Saws and Core Drills.
All of our Cut off saws can be used horizontally and vertically and is ideal for concrete cutting. Check out our, guiderail which makes it easier to to reach highs and lows aswell as sawing in a straight line. Furthermore our hand held cut off saws can also be used to cut through, steel, bricks, asphalt, etc.
- Low weight for operator comfort
- Built-in water line.
- Hydraulic driven mean no 2 stoke engine fume close to operator.
- Uses standard diamond blades - keeping costs down.
- Designed for both vertical and horizontal use.
- Perfect for all work conditions - dusty and wet.
- With the lightweight cart you can make straight cuts with ease.
- All parts run in oil - insuring parts long lifetime.
- High quality gearmotor with direct drive, ensures the lowest maintenance requirements - especially compared to belt driven 2 stroke engine saws.
- For under water operation - Contact your local HYCON dealer.
HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD:
The HYCON HFD Oil Flow Divider replace the need for power packs and is perfect to drive all HYCON tools on worksites where there already is an hydraulic machine like a backhoe, skidsteer or mini excavator in place.
Simply connect the preset HFD to the Hydraulic Power Take Out (PTO) and you are assured correct flow, pressure and rotation on saws, pumps and other tools needed on the jobsite.
The HYCON oil flow divider has 3 built-in functions:
- Output oil flow control by the build in flow regulation valve.
- Maximum tool working pressure ensured by a pressure relief valve.
- Ensures the correct oil flow direction by a check valve.
Download product sheet in the DOWNLOAD section below.
HYCON Cut-off Saw brochure