HYCON Cut-off saws
The HYCON Cut-off Saw PREMIUM is available in 4 versions: HCS14, HCS16, HCS18 and HCS20. All types can be used for horizontal and vertical cutting. They cut all types of concrete, steel, brick wall, asphalt etc.
The HYCON Cut-off saw is a very sturdy tool intended for cutting even under the most extreme conditions. It is completely unaffected by water and dust, and all parts run in oil. The HYCON PREMIUM-saws are built for hard use day after day - without breakdowns.
The fact, that the saw is always working and does not require service means higher profits than with e.g. a petrol saw.
The tool automatically cuts off if the disc jams - no injury to the operator.
The hydraulic cut-off saw from HYCON is available in 3 versions 14”, 16”,18” and 20". All types can be used for horizontal and vertical cutting. They cut all types of concrete, steel, bricks, asphalt etc.
- Low weight - from only 7.4 kg
- 30% more power - 0% maintenance..!
- Ideal for pre-cutting
- Superior built quality - perfectly balanced
- Maintain full torque in lifetime
- Stronger shaft and bearings
- Slim design - get close to corners
- Faster blade rotation stop
- Work under water
- No airfilter - No belt
- ASCO safety ( Automatic Safety Cut Off)