HYCON Oil Flow Divider - HFD
The HYCON HFD Oil flow divider replaces the need for power packs and is perfect to drive all HYCON tools on worksite where there already is an hydraulic machine like an backhoe, skidsteer or mini-excavator in place.
Simply connect the preset HFD to the Hydraulic Power Take Out (PTO) and you are assured correct flow, pressure and rotation on saws, pumps and other tools needed on the jobsite.
Overload protection for tool connected to an alternative hydraulic power source.
The HYCON Oil Flow Divider has 3 built-in functions:
- Output oil flow control by the build in flow regulation valve
- Maximum tool working pressure ensured by a pressure relief valve
- Ensures the correct oil flow direction by a check valve
The HYCON HFD comes with:
- 0.3 m hose and quick release coupling
- Replaceable restriction for 20, 30 or 40 l.p.m.
- Solid and robust aluminium casing
Max. oil flow in
Oil flow out
20, 30 or 40 l.p.m. / max. 160 bar
Pressure relief valve (power source)
Max. 240 bar
Pressure relief valve (adjustable)
Max. 160 bar
HFD Product Sheet